miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

The last February twenty-seven a big earthquake moved us, the impact was very very terrible.

Now for me, it was not so terrible; I lived that experience very quiet, at least me, because the rest of my family was very worried. I lived thus the earthquake, that night:

I was in my room, I was almost sleeping, till my TV was turned on, I remember that I was watching TV , the festival de Viña del Mar, I guess, so I changed the channel, I don’t remember clearly that channel specifically , but I was almost sleeping.

And when about was 3.30, the earth began to move. At the first I thought that would be a earth movement more, but when started to increase the movement, my mother still was awake called me, she was so frightened, and the came my two sister , they were sleeping, and come , and together , we stayed at the door, waiting , until that earthquake stopped. There was a big silence, and much dust at the environment, was a strange sensation.

After earthquake, my mother was till scared, but me I was not scared. It was the first time that I lived a earthquake, really I thought that would be worse, but It was very quiet.

I learned many thing but the most imporant was that material things are nothing, everybody affects us , independent the economic status.

2 comentarios:

  1. HELLOOOOOOOOOO preu's companion!!
    jajajjaaj
    I hope to help you with chemistry but i don't really bealive I can.

    See youu
    BYE BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nacho, how are you?
    hey, do you play tennis? we might play some day... we have the field there in quinta normal... well I don't play for a lot of time xD

    see you

    ResponderEliminar