viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010


San Cristobal Hill

Really it is enough difficult to me saying a place I can get-away absolutely of rest of the world, because I try to think and I could not a place where I might rest, to hide me, and other things. However I think that I can have a place appropriate to do all those things said previously.
Firstly, it is need to say that I like too much sport. Specifically I enjoy enough of running, I can relax, and it is a time where I can think many things, some plans, things that I have done, and anymore.
But I think that my favorite place where I can totally this that I have said is in San Cristobal Hill.
Each morning on Saturday I get up about 8 o’clock and I go to San Cristobal hill to run. More than making exercises I do it because it is a place very quiet, very pacific, with many people running around me, and that works to me at least to help me to think so much better some things, but also it is a place where I can relax, specifically in top of the hill, and the virgin, the great virgin that looks to Santiago. There, in the top it is a place full of peace.
I try to go each Saturday, not just when I need to be alone; really it is a awesome place to be, to find oneself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario