viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

What's the meaning of having a healthy lifestyle?


To venture into the theme of Healthy Lifestyles, can not be done through a list of individual and collective behaviors that define what to do or not do to live more or less years, regardless of how you live. It is necessary in the first instance, get into the concept of Quality of Life and a little further into this as a component of human development oriented to do, individually and collectively, to the satisfaction of human needs.

As I say recently, to venture into theme of healthy lifestyles, it is need to know that human being has needs, and therefore sometimes this one breaks his lifestyle, as when drinks alcohol, eats enough and then gets fat, and other thing more. Now the problem of actual human being is this: why his needs are drinking, eating; instead why these needs cannot be for example, running, eat well, etc? There is the real problem I think.

However as I say firstly, the human being is very complex, so to know how to have a healthy lifestyle, I just can recommend what I used to do, which I think is enough healthy, for example: eat well, do physical exercise at least three times per week.

Now using my imagination I think, that healthy people should use sport clothes, however not necessarily, but I say because I used to wear thus.

Anyway, I think that shape a person, to have a healthy lifestyle, it is unnecessary, because, each person knows and feels if what one is doing , it is good or bad, and if person thinks that has a healthy lifestyle, that’ good.
Therefore, in short, what for me is healthy, not necessarily is healthy to other people, you just have to feel good with yourself, that’s my council.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario