miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The website that I visited is http://www.colegiodematronasdechile.cl/

This is the first time that I visit this, this site is about college of midwives, this website is related with my career, because it gives information about the last news in this sense.
This website has many sections, these are: national directory, regional councils, source and evolution of this college, union diary, professional practice, gender issues and publications about the college.
Also this website has more information about, midwife in the AUGE.
(AUGE is a healthy program in Chile).
This website is much updated, because it has information of the most recent in the health in Chile related with obstetric. For example, there is news related with a Chilean research, this research speaks about benefits of normal birth. Specifically says that about the eighty percent of woman have normal births, it means: no caesarean, get a best relationship with her baby.
Anyway, this website has a lot of information, and the best, this information is very updated…
As I previously said this is the first time that I visit this website, and I liked so much, it is very funny, so I could not response the questions about the why I like this website.
Well this is it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    :)
    I also put that web side on my blog.
    We are not very original or not find anything better to put it.
    Well... that is all.
    Bye!
    I hope that you are O.K

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello nachoo!
    I never saw this page, but I think is very interesting :D
    See you

    ResponderEliminar