viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

what's the meaning of being midwife??

The midwife has traditionally been the companion of women in the task to bring children into the world.She is who has the knowledge to supporting and assisting the medical care of pregnant women in the last period
gestation, increasing her work during the pre and delivery, where she is practically indispensable.

http://www.google.cl/images/cleardot.gifThe midwife is part of the medical team is usually next to the pregnant since the beginning of labor until after birth. Even in some cases their support extends from the first weeks of gestation untill the last postpasturm controls.

She also has the skills to assist normal deliveries, care for mother and newborn after giving birth, and seeing that everything runs smoothly. The midwife is able to control the process of expansion, contraction and fetal monitoring, alerting of any abnormalities in the mother or child.

I don’t know the why I chose this career, I just knew that wanted to be in the healthy topic, whatever career, now I am not sorry for my choice, I now love my career, and I hope that it continues, each more time.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, nacho thanks for the advice, but I'm afraid of this doesn't work for here xD jajaja I think amost the same, i always wanted to be in the health area, so I also happy with this option.

    ResponderEliminar