miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Food, a pleasure or a necessity?

well, food is something that I enjoy so much!, however there are foods that I like more that other t.For example I like "las empanadas"(all kind),noodles,rice,and anymore that in this moment I can not remember.But also, like I previously said there are foods , that I preferer more than others, for example, steak, this I like too much, with some salads.Also I like seafoods, very tasty.
However the food most tasty that I have eaten , it's a tipical food from Hawai is named ophiu, a small mollusk that can be yellow, red or black.This is a seafood only of this place.I said it when a I went to honululu, Hawai, one year ago more less.
This food is the Hawaiian version of "ceviche", but much more tasty.I can be made with any fish, but in the island is made with tuna marinated in vinegar, tomato, onion and soy sauce. Lamentably in Santiago , there are no places for eating it because it is a seafood from Hawai.I don't feel guilty for eating it, not at all, even I enjoy it!
But also there are other food that I should eat, like milk,cereals, carbohydrates, although I eat it.
these are very important because have nutrients necessary for body.But also there are bad foods like burgers, chips and more though these are very tasty.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I now that I think, I've never seen Hawaiian food.
    Maybe one day someone put a hawaiian restaurant :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The noodles are very delicious! I like it with and without sauce, but not cream xd and yeah it's understandable that students eat fast food once in a while, what happens is that some eat very often xd

    ResponderEliminar