miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

The incredible art of writing a blog

This first semester I think that has happened very quickly, it is incredible and I have already written ten blogs, which is too much for me, because I do not like to write, I really prefer to read, or listening. However the writing has been sometimes very fun but another times I was too bored, because I think that had blogs which I did not what to write, so in this cases I was required to write, so that was very boring. For example there were a blogs very interesting, like things that I love to eat, or too my ideal job, I enjoyed very much of these, because those topics are very interesting and they have much to speak, or more precisely to write, because it is a blog, but also I like to speak about this.
Although there were classes very fun and other very boring, I learned a lot, for example I learned new words, I improve my vocabulary, also my pronunciation and many different other things.
Now I think that blogging in class, it is a mistake, because I think that could write in house or any other place, but not in class, in this sense I think this could be a complementary task, so thinking thus it would be a lost class, I think there are a lots of other things to do, but to improve our English.
So I suggest for second semester we could do blogging in any other place but not in class, and in class we could listen conversation in radio, also to promote English speaking, thus we could improve so much yet this language so used in the world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nacho, I think like you, but imagine all the people that don't write at his home.
    Congratulations Your blog is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes,the semester has happened very quickly u.u
    Woow now I think and say 10 blogs!!
    thank goodness we are done jajajjaja

    good luck! :D

    ResponderEliminar