miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Different Stereotipes in our Society.

Today we live in a society that is constantly changing and one of those changes is stereotypes. Formerly stereotypes in our society were very defined, for example women had to be in the house, doing domestic work, as the laundry, the cooking for the family, taking the children to school, and getting back home to continue doing domestic things until her husband came home, it means that women at the end of the day were very tired and even they had to be happy to greet her husband, which really was a sacrifice for women.
But today they have other stereotypes but more than stereotypes are different roles, I mean now women go out of house to work, they are now more independent than before, they buy their things by themselves, without help of their husbands, also in the family both parents doing domestic things(in some cases), and both parents take the children to school, and many other things.
Also I think that in our society no gender has lost her place in actual society, in this world there are places for everyone, males and females, and for they make the things that they like.
Now as I am a student of obstetric career, I share with many women in my life, and in that sense I get along with women, which it is incredible because I studied in school of men. But now I share much with the opposite gender.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario