miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My ideal job in the future:
I really think it’s too soon for saying in what I will work from here to seven more years, because, I want to study other career , that career is medicine, and I am going to try to study it, and that career requires at least seven years.
However I pretend to be a medical and I would like to work in public health about in eight more years more less. I imagine working in a public hospital, but he question is ¿why to study in public area, if in the private area medicals are better paid? Well, the answer to me it is very easy. It is cause in public area medicals know about all kind of people, and the learning is much better, but they earn less money, which also it is a point very important, because I have to support by myself. In this sense I pretend then of working in public health, I would like to work in private health, also I think that is the way that must follow any health professional: first to work in public area, and when one has enough experience with all kind of people and all kind of diseases, just there, one is in conditions for working in private area.
But more specifically I would work in my own clinic, and that I would like to do it after working in private health, because that needs enough money.
Now if I work in my own clinic, there would be nobody saying, just work , and work, and work, I myself would be my boss, and I would have colleagues very hard-working and with much service vocation. Thus I imagine working in the future, however still a long time for that (I believe).

2 comentarios:

  1. You are a traitor ! jajajaj
    I am joking, I hope you will be a good doctor and attend to me :D
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to have colleagues with service vocation!

    ResponderEliminar